Saturday, January 28, 2012

Third Week of Internship 1/23/12 through 1/27/12

In my third week of my internship I continue to do office work like updating schedules and recording results for sports teams.  One new thing I did this week was uptading a brochure for the Methodist Softball team.  The brochure includes the schedule, players and their bios, and summaries of what is coming up.  I learned how to insert pictures and how to create a brochure.  Also, last Friday I helped out the Methodist Basketball team with their fundraiser for 'Play for Kay.'  This fundraiser sold items such as bracelets, cups, and shirts for breast cancer.  This taught me how to sell merchandise and how to interact with others.  I look forward to doing more activities with sports teams.  I also hope to learn how to use more software on the computer.

Hours worked: 7 hours

No comments:

Post a Comment