Friday, January 13, 2012

First Week of Internship 1/09/12 through 1/13/12

In my first week of my internship, I have done quite a few things already.  One of the first things that I was assigned to do was to cut out and copy newspaper articles involving the sports of Methodist University.  After I cut out the articles and copied them using a copy machine, I posted the articles on a bulletin board inside the Riddle Center so everyone can read them.  Another job I have to do is working with the Methodist Athletic Website page.  So far, I have posted schedules for some of the sport's teams and picked out pictures to post on the website.  For the majority of my internship I will be completing office work.  However, I did help out with the music during one of the Women's Basketball games.  I have definitely learned a lot about how to input information on a website.  I also hope to learn more about how to run and organize a web page.  

Hours worked: 9 hours 

No comments:

Post a Comment