Friday, January 20, 2012

Second Week of Internship 1/17/12 through 1/20/12

During my second week of my internship, I started doing some new things.  I still cut up newspaper articles and updated schedules, but this week I used a program called Indesign.  This is a program where I can make things like pamphlets for things like sports events.  For now, I just updated the Methodist University Softball and Lacrosse schedules and team members on the pamphlets.  Also, I transferred information for Track records onto PDF files and linked them to their website found on the Methodist Athletic Webpage.  I learned how to link and edit files on the website.  Some of the things I found to be difficult was how to use the Indesign program.  I think if I work more with it I will be able to figure out how to use all the tools without asking for help.  I am really curious to see what else I am going to do this semester, and I hope to use more of the programs on the computer.

Hours worked: 6 hours

No comments:

Post a Comment