Monday, September 3, 2012

Sixteenth Week of Internship 8/26/12 through 9/1/12

This week was the first week that I continued with my Internship.  Instead of continuing with my softball coach like I had planned, I was moved back to working with Sports Information, except this year they have someone new in this position.  This week I helped identify music from a number of CD's that didn't have song names.  Then I helped with broadcasting the first Methodist University varsity football game.  I learned that you have to be aware of when to switch to commercial and not get distracted by the game in the process.  I had fun because I learned a little about broadcasting and also the terminology for football.  I hope the next time I broadcast I do not start 15 minutes late and I hope we have actual video feed.

Hours worked: 8 hours

No comments:

Post a Comment