Friday, March 23, 2012

Tenth Week of Internship 3/12/12 through 3/16/12

This week was definitely a very different week for me.  On Monday when I went into work I was told that I had to be let go.  The reason for this is because I had said some bad things on Twitter (a social network) about doing the scorebook for my internship while I was in Florida.  I was shocked at what was happening to me.  I could not believe that I was being let go.  After absorbing this, I realized that this was a good lesson to be learned for the future.  Be careful what you say on the internet because it can result in some consequences.  I definitely learned that I should not say anything bad about anything towards my job.  I will take this into consideration when I actually get a real job in the future.  On a good note, my softball coach took me in as his intern and I will be doing a lot of field management.  I look forward to learning about how to prep a field.

Hours worked: 1 hour

No comments:

Post a Comment